Home Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
By using the Anything to Hire
website, you are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Anything to Hire provides a website which enables UK based providers of hire services, entertainments, goods and services to publish information about their services on the Internet.
2. The Anything to Hire website is provided as a free service to Internet users and the use of it does not create any legal relations between the user and Anything for Hire.
3. All information provided for publication on this website is provided by the Advertisers and has not been independently verified by Anything to Hire.
4. Anything to Hire does not give any representation or warranty as the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content of the Anything to Hire website, or the quality of the goods or services of the Advertiser and any reliance upon any information on the website is at the user's own risk.
5. The inclusion of an Advertiser's details on the website does not imply an endorsement of that Advertiser's goods or services by Anything to Hire.
6. In no circumstances shall Anything to Hire be liable for any loss or damage suffered by an Internet user as a result of any use of the Anything to Hire website. This includes, without limitation, any loss arising from the inaccuracy of the information contained therein whether arising from typing errors, spelling mistakes or otherwise.
7. Anything to Hire is not held responsible for transmission/telecommunication failures that lead to the unavailability of third party links.
8. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the site runs smoothly, it is technically impossible to run the site free of faults/error, and we do not undertake to do so. Any faults/errors may lead to the temporary unavailability of any third party sites.
9. Any claim by users against Advertisers arising from information displayed on the Anything to Hire website will be independent of, and without any recourse to, Anything to Hire.
10. This disclaimer is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
11. Anything to Hire reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. By continuing to use the site following any such changes you will be deemed to have accepted such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to see if these terms and conditions have changed. If you do not agree to any such change you must immediately stop using the site.